PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Cnc shop in wisconsin?

eugene thomas
07-16-2014, 12:01 AM
I might build 36" round table that has letters carved in top. Thinking time to find good Cnc shop. Wondering if anyone knows of shop near la crosse wi that does Cnc work?

Justin Ludwig
07-16-2014, 8:38 AM
Call WalzCraft and see it they will do it. I know they have CNCs. Ask for Sam and tell him I referred you (Ludwig Cabinets). If he is still on vacation, try Cathy.

eugene thomas
07-16-2014, 9:26 AM
I talked to guy from walzcraft just few minutes ago. Not really in their line of work. Think will have to make the 40 minute drive to their shop in the future though. Just in cabinet related stuff.

Jerome Stanek
07-16-2014, 11:41 AM
You could post on the Shopbot forum. There is someone in Mercer WI that has one His David McNutt and his phone number is 715 476 2260

Keith Outten
07-16-2014, 12:29 PM
Try searching our Friends of The Creek directory.
The link is in my signature and on the blue menu bar.

Justin Ludwig
07-16-2014, 1:37 PM
I talked to guy from walzcraft just few minutes ago. Not really in their line of work. Think will have to make the 40 minute drive to their shop in the future though. Just in cabinet related stuff.

It was worth a shot. I didn't know if they would take on a task like yours. They do a lot of my doors when people order mitered or I'm too busy. Great company to work with IME.