PDA

View Full Version : CorelDraw Problem - Help Please

James & Zelma Litzmann
07-11-2014, 5:29 PM
I have somehow messed up my CorelDraw. It will not measure a square box in anything except full inches, not quarter or half sizes. For instance I am trying to make something 2.5 inches and it keeps going to 3 inches. I have shut down my computer and started over and it still does the same thing. Anyone . . . help please?

Mike Chance in Iowa
07-11-2014, 5:44 PM
Give this a try. I think I was able to duplicate it on my X6. Go into Tools, Options, Workspace, Edit. Look at "Drawing Precision" and see what number it has. My number is 3 and if I changed it to 0, the shapes I was trying to make changed to full numbers instead of .5 or .25.

Steve Morris
07-11-2014, 5:50 PM
Sounds right to me, it sets the number of decimal places it will accept for measurements

James & Zelma Litzmann
07-11-2014, 6:00 PM
You are my hero!!! It worked like a charm and now I can quit driving myself nuts. Thank you so very much, I really, REALLY appreciate it.

Zelma

Brian R Cain
07-11-2014, 6:27 PM
Do you know what I love about the Internet? You can ask a question and kind souls will reply in good faith. You might not always have the right answer first time but with synergy and a fair wind, a lot of issues can be resolved. It's a measure of how kind people really are and a big thumbs up to everyone who made it possible.

Mike Null
07-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Zelma

Watch this video by Roy Brewer of Engraving Concepts. It's very important info for laser engravers using CorelDraw.

http://www.engravingconcepts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20&Itemid=67