PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To Johnson Plastics

Mike Null
07-09-2014, 2:40 PM
You may have noticed the new banner ads from Johnson Plastics beginning today. Johnson has been my supplier for going on 18 years. They have warehouses around the country and can get your orders to you in one or two days. They are a fine, customer oriented company easy to do business with. In addition to plastics they offer many sublimation items and ADVICE as well as many services such as fabrication.

I have had them make anodized plates, hot stamped name tags, etc. I'd advise you to order their catalogs and browse through them for all the engraving goodies you can imagine.

http://www.johnsonplastics.com/engraving.html

Gary Hair
07-09-2014, 3:10 PM
I've only been a customer of Johnson for 8 years. Kevin Lumberg was instrumental in getting me started in dye sublimation, I probably wouldn't have made that venture without his help. He is one of the rare "salesmen" that actually cares about what you want to accomplish and will help you to choose the equipment based on your needs. Not once have I ever felt "sold" by him, I don't think it's in his nature. I highly recommend JP and Kevin!

Keith Outten
07-09-2014, 5:35 PM
I started purchasing from Johnson Plastics over seven years ago for the sign shop at Christopher Newport University. Today my sign company purchases from JP, they provide all of my plastic needs for he signs I make in my shop.

Its really great to have Johnson Plastics join us here as a Sponsor!!!

Robert Tepper
07-10-2014, 12:06 AM
A great company. I have used them as a supplier for over 35 years and their catalog is a bible of products.

Robert

AL Ursich
07-10-2014, 9:32 AM
Don Shaw sold me my first equipment in 2007 and has been a fantastic asset. He is now the Branch Manager. I was a problem child from the beginning as my first order including a bunch of plaques was involved in a UPS Double Trailer Tire Fire and part of the order turned to ash... Don and the team leaped into action getting me the replacement stuff very quickly.

Don was the driving force to add the 24 x 48 double sided hardboard to the catalog that I use.

Kevin who is on vacation has even sent me 2 emails this week working with my Ruby Red Color problem.

I install my new Ricoh 7700 today, another JP Sale to let me do larger format for this FRP Project. A 60+ Sheet workout.

Welcome Johnson Plastic !!!

AL

The new Printer will keep me from getting "Board"...

Wes Mitchell
07-11-2014, 4:43 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. Johnson Plastics is happy to be a part of this forum community. Stay tuned and check back for some special offers and promo codes for SMC forum members!

Wes M
JP

Brian J Rogalny
07-11-2014, 7:44 PM
Sol is the man, very helpful.

Dee Gallo
07-11-2014, 9:57 PM
Welcome Johnson Plastics! You are a go-to company for many of us here at the Creek.

Mike Null
08-01-2014, 8:24 AM
Besides being an outstanding supplier JP offers a lot of "how to" info on their site. One of the more useful things is this: http://www.johnsonplastics.com/engraversbible/engraversbible.html

AL Ursich
08-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Mike, That IS very impressive... I had never seen that before.

Thumbs UP for JP :)

AL

Kev Williams
08-01-2014, 11:25 PM
I just became a JP customer 'by default'-- I just picked up a huge laminate tag job, and my usual local suppliers let me down on materials; the first part of this job's due in 5 days, one can't get what I need for several weeks(?), the other, their laminate mfr doesn't even make what I need... Marco has the material I need but only in 12x24" sheets, not adequate for this job. JP has what I need, and I ordered a 'first round'. Hopefully this is the beginning of a good thing...

Mike Null
08-02-2014, 9:53 AM
Kev

I have also used JP to fabricate anodized aluminum plates for large ID tag jobs. Their price is good and they are fast.

Bill George
08-04-2014, 8:07 PM
Very impressed with the website and the fair prices. Will be ordering.