PDA

View Full Version : If you need an ogee foot pattern....

Keith Hankins
07-06-2014, 10:43 PM
I recently needed an ogee foot pattern for a wine cabinet I'm making. I looked far and wide and found some things but they all seemed too big. I even tried to scale a few down in sketchup, but they all seemed to fat at the base to my liking.

Anyway, decided just to make one. So I finished it in Sketch-up and full size pattern in layout and printed them and put them on some hardboard and cut them out to put next to the cabinet to get a look at the diff versions.

Nothing like a mock-up to look at. So, If anybody needs an ogee foot like the one in the photo send me a message and I'll happily send you the sketch-up file and layout full scale pattern. I would post it here but I see the forum sells all attachments in a compilation DVD. I only insist it not be sold but given away.

Keith Hankins
07-07-2014, 11:13 PM
All that requested it should have it now. Sorry for the delay as I'm traveling on business. I had one reqeust that did not include your email. I sent you a reply with my email. Shoot me a note and I'll send you the files. Take care all.

Andrew Pitonyak
07-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Just wanted to say thanks and give this a bump!

Bill White
07-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Keith, a public thank you for the pattern.
It will be kept and used, NOT SOLD.
Bill