PDA

View Full Version : Mother of all DC.

Richard Wolf
07-01-2005, 1:45 PM
Take a look at the dust collector I'm thinking about, not sure if it will fit in my shop.
Oh, it's on that auction site, #7527726852.

Richard

Rob Russell
07-01-2005, 2:27 PM
Better be running those puppies off of an Ecogate - the power savings would pay for the Ecogate in no time!

Bruce Volden
07-01-2005, 3:27 PM
When you get it to fit in your shop, can I make a "run" to my joint??

Michael Ballent
07-01-2005, 4:04 PM
Good Lord... That thing would make my house implode :D

Jay Knoll
07-01-2005, 4:34 PM
Hey guys, this is just the solution to those F/E exchanges characterized by a lot of hot air! :eek: All Keith has to do is hook it up to SMC and give Ken a remote access button!

Have a great weekend

Jay

Vaughn McMillan
07-01-2005, 5:22 PM
Good Lord... That thing would make my house implode :D
It would be a challenge opening the door with that much negative pressure, huh?

That being said, it seems like the starting bid is at a pretty low price, all things considered, although the tear-down and setup would likely cost more than the selling price. The neighbors would probably complain about the noise, too. ;)

- Vaughn

Todd Davidson
07-01-2005, 9:07 PM
That puppy eats Grizzlies and Gorillas for breakfast :D .

John Shuk
07-02-2005, 9:38 AM
You could run a dust collection Co-Op out there on the island. You could rent space on the utility poles and put in taps into the trunk runs. The heck with broadband to every home. We want dust collection! Imagine the upload spped you could offer!

Steve Clardy
07-02-2005, 2:37 PM
Lol. Now to have a shop to fit the collector.

Jason Roehl
07-02-2005, 3:03 PM
I think you'd have to bolt down your equipment. And, you probably wouldn't even have to hook up directly to your power tools. Just cross-flow the whole shop--one intake on one wall would be sufficient. You just couldn't set any small tools down loose on a bench or table...

I think the ducting diameter would probably be about the size of my whole shop!

Kurt Voss
07-02-2005, 3:19 PM
You just couldn't set any small tools down loose on a bench or table...

LOL - same goes for any projects not clamped down and pets!! :eek: