PDA

View Full Version : Any trotec tech or owner over there willing to help me?

Daniel Rodas
06-27-2014, 6:56 PM
Hi I have a Trotec RayJet 300 got error 163 three days ago. I cleaned the spindles with degreaser but error came again. I'm in Guatemala and would appreciate if some one can help me to fix my machine.

Thank you.

Scott Shepherd
06-27-2014, 7:20 PM
I don't have a Rayjet, but in the service manual for the Speedy 300, it shows that error being related to the Z-Axis. Is the Z-axis controlled by software, or is it all manual? Does the code come up when you turn the machine on, or when you try to do something? If it happens when you are trying to do something, explain the steps you are doing when the code pops up.

Daniel Rodas
06-27-2014, 7:39 PM
The code pops when I turn on the machine. It can be moved manually and by software too. I can hear a weird noise at the rigth side maybe is one of the belts. Can you suggest me something to look for? Could you send me the service manual? Thank you for your reply.

Scott Shepherd
06-27-2014, 8:13 PM
Private message sent

Robert Tepper
06-28-2014, 12:55 AM
I have a Rayjet 300, have never seen this error code message. Have you cleaned your machine well? Take the side covers off and really clean good. Use an air compressor and clean all moving parts, look for any small piece that might be caught in the belts. Vacuum up all small pieces. I will check my e-mail in the morning and see if you have posted any updates.

Good luck,
Robert