PDA

View Full Version : Lasercut 5.3 Issue

Donald Ethredge
06-23-2014, 3:51 PM
I'm having a issue where after I set up a design and upload it it appears the power settings don't appear to be taking, I can do laser test at machine and get full power there so really confused. Anyone know if there is a way of clearing out all the configurations and do fresh upload of file to be done.

Mark Senior
06-23-2014, 4:30 PM
Maybe try the "Download CFG" button?

Dave Sheldrake
06-23-2014, 4:35 PM
If it's a DXF file it will use the last used settings, try saving the file as an ECP then open rather than import

cheers

Dave

Kev Williams
06-23-2014, 4:48 PM
Look thru your laser's menu items for "auto" or "manual" power settings. I believe "manual" means the machine will run whatever IT'S set at and not what the software says. In "auto" the machine should run from the software settings...

Had my Triumph for a week before I figured that out! (my software isn't Lasercut but I believe it's similar)

Donald Ethredge
06-26-2014, 3:14 PM
Thanks for the tips, of course now having another issue.. Basically I have a 12x24 work area... anything I laser towards say the top 6 inches of bed cut fine, once it get further down into the design it appears to loose power. I'm assuming it has something to do with the mirrors directing the power as I would assume if it was a power issue is would be everywhere not just at distance. Anyone know if there adjustments for this kind of issue.