PDA

View Full Version : Puzzles Created with Oberon's Jigsaw Puzzle Creator

Roger Lueck
06-22-2014, 9:42 PM
I'm attempting to cut a jigsaw puzzle I created with Oberon's Jigsaw Puzzle Macro. I'm using Coreldraw X3, Chinese laser with Laserworks 6. I trying to make a puzzle that is larger than my cutting table. I'm cutting plain material (no printed image) as the image will be applied later and hand cut.

I started the cutting process using the "puzzle pieces" setting, not the "cutting edges" setting. The lasert cut the first piece in the upper left corner and then proceeded to cut the top edge of the puzzle multiple times (more than 10) until I stopped the machine.

The laser seems to be "stuck" on cutting the top perimeter line of the puzzle. Is there anyone who has used Oberon's Jigsaw Puzzle Macro with Coreldraw X3 with a similar experience?

Roger

Brian R Cain
06-23-2014, 6:08 AM
What do you see in the Corel print preview?

Roger Lueck
06-24-2014, 12:19 AM
What do you see in the Corel print preview?

I viewed the file in "wireframe" mode as well as viewing in "print preview" and could not find anything. I moved the puzzle pieces to determine if there was a "line" hidden under the edges of the puzzle pieces. I also searched for "white" or "invisible" lines of which I found none.

Robert Walters
06-24-2014, 3:33 AM
Maybe...

Select an item in question
then break apart (CTRL+K), and
then view the selected item count at the bottom of the screen.