PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

Kenny Zachow
06-21-2014, 11:14 PM
Hello,

I am a new member on the forum and just had a couple questions. I hope to gain knowledge about wood and woodworking but in the short run I am looking to sell some items that I have inherited. I do not want to make anyone mad or do anything wrong on the forum so I am just looking for advice. I was recommended this site from a potential buyer as possibly the best way to go about selling my inventory. So, that being said, is my best bet paying to be a contributor so that I am able to post in the classifieds? I have a current craigslist ad and was just hoping to post a thread with a link to my page. Again, I appreciate the world of wood which I know very little about and am looking to gain knowledge along the way, but I just do not have a lot of time for a new hobby so my primary purpose is to sell my inventory. Thanks for any help.

Bruce Page
06-22-2014, 12:20 AM
Kenny, welcome to SawMill Creek. Take a few minuets to read our Terms of Service (TOS) located at the bottom of each page as well as the sticky post “Classified Advertisement Rules” located at the top of the Classifieds forum listings.
To answer your questions, you must be a contributor to post in our Classifieds forum. Linking to your personal website, an auction site, or Craigslist listing is not allowed. Commercial sales are not allowed.
As stated in the Classified Advertisement Rules sticky, “The Classified forum is intended only for the use of Contributors for the occasional sale of their own surplus tools.” Selling a limited amount of excess lumber is fine, selling an endless amount of lumber is not.

Bruce