PDA

View Full Version : Help with a ornament pattern that I think I got off this forum

Wayne Grecco
06-18-2014, 8:43 PM
Hello all....

I was wondering if there was a way to get this ornament edited so I could just get the basic frame shape WITHOUT the reindeer inside. I would like to keep the inside frame with the ribbon still there. I want to be able to put other designs inside these ornaments but I am not sure how to do it.

I hope this is ok to do this and hope I am not stepping on anyones toes. If anyone is willing to do this for me it would GREATLY be appreciated!

Thanks
Wayne

Glen Monaghan
06-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Here's the frame without the deer or name. You can position another graphic inside the frame and weld them, ditto a name/word/etc.

Robert Walters
06-19-2014, 12:59 AM
Wayne, could you post that reindeer file in Corel Version 9 by chance?
(or at least version 12)

Thanks

Wayne Grecco
06-19-2014, 10:10 PM
Glen,

THANK YOU!!

And Robert.... Try this and see if it works for you... I saved in version 12 hope it works

Wayne Grecco
06-19-2014, 10:39 PM
One more request for help with these ornaments.... Would anyone happen to have a good "santa" vector that would go inside these ornament frames??

Thanks!

Robert Walters
06-20-2014, 3:55 PM
And Robert.... Try this and see if it works for you... I saved in version 12 hope it works

Hi Wayne,

Worked perfect in v12 thank you =)

Wayne Grecco
06-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Robert,

Your welcome...

Nobody has a Santa vector image that they would be willing to share??

Thanks!
Wayne

Mike Chance in Iowa
06-21-2014, 11:56 AM
Robert,

Your welcome...

Nobody has a Santa vector image that they would be willing to share??

Thanks!
Wayne

There have been a lot of santa images posted on this forum over the years. You should be able to do a search for them or purchase the SMC DVD with all the graphics saved on it.

Wayne Grecco
06-21-2014, 9:18 PM
I did a search and couldn't find any santa files. How do I find the area on this forum with all the files that are available?

Keith Outten
06-22-2014, 9:33 AM
Wayne,

Click on the link below, it will take you to a thread where you can order all of the file attachments from the laser engraving forum for just $12.00

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?215226-Laser-Forum-File-Attachments

You will get every file attachment through 2013. It includes pictures, drawings, PDF files, corel draw drawings, and much more. There are a total of 13,857 files of which there are 2,224 Corel Draw drawings.
You don't have to be a Contributor to order the DVD but we do appreciate your support and the annual donation of just 6 bucks goes a long way helping us to pay the bills.