PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Treo tricks.

Michael Perata
06-30-2005, 6:54 PM
My development company uses Palm Treos for our PDA/Cell phone.

One of my fellow employee's Treo called me, on its own last night at 1:45 AM. It also left a message, the same one the individual uses when he doesn't answer, i.e. - "Hi there, this is Steve, leave me a message".

I could blow this off as simply weird, but it happens to other people in the company and from different Treos.

Anyone out there have a similar experience with their Treo? Sprint is our carrier.

Bob Borzelleri
06-30-2005, 7:31 PM
My development company uses Palm Treos for our PDA/Cell phone.

One of my fellow employee's Treo called me, on its own last night at 1:45 AM. It also left a message, the same one the individual uses when he doesn't answer, i.e. - "Hi there, this is Steve, leave me a message".

I could blow this off as simply weird, but it happens to other people in the company and from different Treos.

Anyone out there have a similar experience with their Treo? Sprint is our carrier.

My wife and I have Treo 650s. We have never had an experience similar to yours; but then, we know and trust each other. :D :D Besides, if one of us placed a late night call to the other, the caller would be caught immediately due to our normal sleeping proximity. :eek: :eek:

I do seem to get an inordinate number of funny cat photo calls. Since they are of our cats, I am less prone to blame it on the phones.

Our carrier is Cingular. I recall they did had a crank call option, but why would I want to pay for what often comes naturally?

...Bob

Robby Phelps
06-30-2005, 8:07 PM
I have a treo 650 and have not had the problems you described. It is a great little gadget though.