PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!!! from a new member :)

Dario Octaviano
06-30-2005, 6:13 PM
I actually don't say howdy but being from San Antonio ,TX...might as well :D .

Dario :)

Tom Stover
06-30-2005, 6:48 PM
Welcome Dario, Its good to see you over here at SMC. You'll like it here.

Ernie Nyvall
06-30-2005, 6:53 PM
Welcome to the Creek Dario. Heck, I use howdy once a day wether I need to or not. Howdy back.

Ernie

Ron Jones near Indy
06-30-2005, 8:45 PM
This is a nice place with good people and great information. :D

Gary Max
06-30-2005, 8:56 PM
Welcome Daroi---you have just found the best dang woodworking web site on the planet.

John Shuk
06-30-2005, 9:24 PM
Welcome Dario. This is a great place. I hope you find a home here.
John

John Hart
06-30-2005, 9:34 PM
Howdy Dario!
I actually DO say Howdy....dang near every time.
Don't know when I started....San Antonio maybe...or Idaho.......
coulda been Maryland...or Pennsylvania.....Definitely not Ohio....not Florida...or California or Hawaii or Alaska....Hey maybe it was Kansas!...no...too young...Hmmm:rolleyes:

Welcome Dario!

Bill Stevener
07-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Howdy Dario,

I like Howdy, ---- and a warm Howdy to you.

Bill.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

sascha gast
07-01-2005, 6:57 AM
hey dario, is this you. good seeing you here as well, this is a great forum, very nice people here and no basement if you know what i mean.

take care

sascha

John Hart
07-01-2005, 7:00 AM
Wow Sasha...You sure are an early riser aren't you? I just got up a little bit ago...But I'm in the east!!!

Dario Octaviano
07-01-2005, 8:20 AM
hey dario, is this you. good seeing you here as well, this is a great forum, very nice people here and no basement if you know what i mean.

take care

sascha

Sacha, Yep it is me...not much Dario that I know of :D .

Thank you guys for the welcome. I actually found this forum through another forum that I "used" to visit. Most of the people I respect said they come here so I checked :) .

I 've read a few posts and seems like there are lots of familiar names/faces. I am sure I will enjoy it here...hoping to learn a few things and also share when I can (even just the little that I know).

Ken Fitzgerald
07-01-2005, 9:06 AM
Welcome to the Creek Dario! Neat place to exchange information. By the way......did anyone mention we like photos? Again....Welcome!