PDA

View Full Version : How do I delete a "post"?

Bill Stearns
06-18-2014, 9:48 AM
Morning All -

Wondering how I delete a post I have written? - in this case, my asking earlier 'bout JDS lighters. (imagine it's quick 'n easy, but can't seem to find the way.) Just feel bad those times I write-in and draw no interest whatsoever - zero replies - making me feel that my comment, or question, was either poorly worded - or dumb! More importantly: I don't like the feeling that I am cluttering up the list of more important posts; causing you all to scroll. (once I know how, I'll delete this post.)

Bill

Scott Shepherd
06-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Once it's been up for a certain amount of time, only moderators can delete it, I believe.

I'm sorry you felt like your comment was poorly posted. That's not the case. Threads like that, I don't answer, because I don't know the answer. My guess is either you're doing something not many people have done, or the people that have done it have missed your post as it slipped down the forum list. You might post on that thread again and say "Anyone got any idea?" and it'll bump it to the top and maybe someone else can see it to help out.

I don't think it had anything to do with being a dumb question by any means.

Bruce Page
06-18-2014, 11:47 AM
Bill, if your post is more than 24 hours old PM a moderator with a link to it for removal.