PDA

View Full Version : I am having problems with AAW's Phoenix info

Bill Wyko
06-11-2014, 5:19 PM
I have been trying their number for days RE the Phoenix symposium, it goes to a fax. I sent a fax, no reply. Their site has no info as to where, when, who or what to do about the event. They took my money and now I have nothing and no one to get any info. If any of you have a working number or a contact that can help, please let me know asap. I thought I could come on friday, I read check in is thursday. This is absolutely inexcusable.

Bill Wyko
06-11-2014, 5:22 PM
I finally find a working number that goes to a full mail box. Anyone have any info on check in times?

Bill Wyko
06-11-2014, 5:48 PM
OK, I finally got a call back. All is good in the universe now.

Scott Hackler
06-11-2014, 5:49 PM
Bill, you can "check in" any time. I am not arriving until late Friday night and won't be able to show up with my couple Instant Gallery pieces until Sat morning. I called them a while back about shipping my stuff there and was basically told NO. They don't have the staff to handle a bunch of packages, so my few things will have to be in my carry on bag and delivered Saturday!

I only "registered" for Saturday, to gain access to the Instant Gallery and attend a few demos.

allen thunem
06-11-2014, 6:02 PM
so scott how do attendees get in the door without any tickets??
what do we bring as proof we have paid and are entitled to enter?? just the receipt printout we got when we paid online i presume??

Scott Hackler
06-11-2014, 9:55 PM
Allen, they have a registration desk and everyone who has registered will be on file and they will have a packet for you, including the handout book, various advertisements, instructions for this and that and they should include a site map and the rotation list for demos. You could take the receipt with you just in case, but shouldn't need it.

allen thunem
06-12-2014, 8:55 AM
gracias scott
look forward to seeing you work