PDA

View Full Version : Misc Asst of Pens

Billy Tallant
06-10-2014, 12:14 PM
It has been a good while since I have posted on here, so thought I would throw up a few pics of some pens I've turned in the last couple of weeks.

Len Mullin
06-10-2014, 2:03 PM
Bill, you've got quite a collection of LeRoi pens here, I like the green one best, but, they all look good.
Len

Keith Outten
06-10-2014, 2:23 PM
Billy,

Nice group of pens, I'm a fan of the red one :)

Dan Hintz
06-10-2014, 3:30 PM
I'm a fan of the second one (silver flake). The flake is sparse enough that you can tell what it is, and it pairs well with the kit.

Billy Tallant
06-10-2014, 9:00 PM
Bill, you've got quite a collection of LeRoi pens here, I like the green one best, but, they all look good.
Len

Thanks for the comments Len! The green one really came alive. Before I started turning it, it looked just dull greenish with a little gray in the blank. I was really amazed at how it turned out.

Billy,

Nice group of pens, I'm a fan of the red one :)

Thanks for the comments Keith! I was happy with the red & silver blend that came out of that blank.

I'm a fan of the second one (silver flake). The flake is sparse enough that you can tell what it is, and it pairs well with the kit.

Thanks for the comments Dan! I was not sure what I thought of the pairing at first, but it came out well.