PDA

View Full Version : Lotos Plasma Cutter LTP5000D

Ed Aumiller
06-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Need some info...

Bought the plasma cutter in title on eBay... was supposed to be NEW...

Can anyone advise what is included in a new unit... think I am missing the air pressure regulator & bracket...

Also, on a new unit, is there any spare tips, etc ??? that should have been included ???

It also appears to be used by looking at the tip on it..

There is a power plug attached to it and according to manual it did not come with one... this also makes it appear to be used...

Please, anyone that has one, advise what should be included... & if yours came with a power plug...

Thanks...

ken masoumi
06-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Need some info...

Bought the plasma cutter in title on eBay... was supposed to be NEW...

Can anyone advise what is included in a new unit... think I am missing the air pressure regulator & bracket...

Also, on a new unit, is there any spare tips, etc ??? that should have been included ???

It also appears to be used by looking at the tip on it..

There is a power plug attached to it and according to manual it did not come with one... this also makes it appear to be used...

Please, anyone that has one, advise what should be included... & if yours came with a power plug...

Thanks...
It sounds like a new unit that was returned because it wasn't working properly,the seller must have repaired it and relisted it on ebay,I bought a Lotos plasma cutter/tig /stick welder from ebay a few years ago,the tig didn't work,sent it back,when it was returned to me the regulator was missing,I should have filed an "item not as described" right there and then to get my money back,that's what I think you should do.

A pressure regulator with bracket,should have been included in the box,a few consumables/tips were included in mine,and you are right about the plug,as far as I recall these units did not come with plugs,that's a dead giveaway that the unit has been repaired once before,whoever bought it put a new plug and found the unit was faulty and sent it back with the plug still attached.

Ed Aumiller
06-11-2014, 6:43 AM
Lotos answered and it is supposed to have regulator... evidently some of them came with plug and some did not...

Thanks for all answers...
Ed A.