PDA

View Full Version : Corel Draw X6 Making Menu fonts Larger?

Bill George
05-18-2014, 6:26 PM
So I purchased and installed X6 and the pull down Menu fonts are so small you need a magnifying glass to read, at least on my laptop anyway. This is the only program I have this issue with, so not up to re-configuring the entire system for one program. Suggestions, or just go back to using Corel 9.0?

Mike Chance in Iowa
05-18-2014, 10:09 PM
I can't open my X6 right now as I'm running backups and scans. If memory serves me correct, try going into Tools, Options, Workspace, Fonts and not only can you change how the flyout list behaves, I think you can change the size of the fonts displayed in the list.

Bill George
05-19-2014, 8:40 AM
Mike thanks for the reply. I had a Duh moment, I had put my system Fonts to a smaller size so I could see the LaserCut program entire screen. Once I the Font size back to MY normal I could read the Corel Menus just fine.... the LaserCut not so much. But the only thing I am using LaserCut for is to convert and create files for the machine. I don't need to see the machine control part.

Next thing is to figure out how to keep the same scale in LaserCut as I had in Corel. I now have Corel set up in Metric and one Template the size of the machine cutting area.