PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Use Beismey Splitter on A Delta Contractor Saw?

Corey Hallagan
06-26-2005, 4:12 PM
I am thinking about getting the Beismeyer T2 Splitter for my Delta Contractors Table Saw. Anybody have one of these on there Delta CS? If so, what all does it entail putting one on?

Thanks,
Corey

Corey Hallagan
06-26-2005, 8:11 PM
Sorry, this item isn't ment to go on the Delta Contractors Saw. It is for Unisaws only I guess. Thanks,

Corey

Todd Davidson
06-26-2005, 8:44 PM
Cori~

I have the Delta aftermarket removable splitter on my Delta contractor saw (same model I believe as yours - ordered it from Delta - was suggested to me by Tim Morton and works like a charm). If you search past threads here you'll find info on it or PM me and I'll get the stock # for ordering and where on the Delta site to download installation instructions (as the splitter does not come with installation instructions - wouldn't think a removable splitter could look daunting to install :eek: - it was without instructions). Think it retails for about $30.

Steve Roxberg
06-26-2005, 11:34 PM
I believe I have the same add-on splitter and love it. The price was right at $30 bucks as well.

Corey Hallagan
06-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Yes, that is what I wanted I believe. 30.00 is much better than the 130.00 for the one I was talking about!
Thanks,
Corey