PDA

View Full Version : Software for my engraver

Bryan Bone
05-05-2014, 2:43 PM
Hello all!

This is my first time on the site and I must say it is filled with great information. I just purchased an engraver off of ebay. It is a PRO CO2 ENGRAVER CUTTER LASER ENGRAVING MACHINE AUXILIARY ROTARY DEVICE 50W and of course from China. When I received the package the software was missing. I have been trying to work with the seller in getting a download but have yet to get anywhere. I keep getting a message that the file is corrupt and my computer will not upload it. According to the seller, the engraver because of the new version does not need a dongle. I am using windows 7. Does anyone know where I might find software to run the machine? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Bryan

walter hofmann
05-05-2014, 2:49 PM
look inside where the electronic is and make a picture of it to determine what controller is in there
greetings
waltfl

Bryan Bone
05-05-2014, 4:01 PM
Thanks Walter, the site won't let me upload the photo for some reason. I'll try again this afternoon.

Jerome Stanek
05-05-2014, 4:34 PM
Did you get a thumb drive with it. If you can PM me your Email I will try to send you the software that I think you need

Bryan Bone
05-05-2014, 5:35 PM
Jerome,
Did you get my PM?

Jerome Stanek
05-05-2014, 6:05 PM
yes I just sent it to you let me know if it works

Bill George
05-05-2014, 6:30 PM
Hello all!

This is my first time on the site and I must say it is filled with great information. I just purchased an engraver off of ebay. It is a PRO CO2 ENGRAVER CUTTER LASER ENGRAVING MACHINE AUXILIARY ROTARY DEVICE 50W and of course from China. When I received the package the software was missing. I have been trying to work with the seller in getting a download but have yet to get anywhere. I keep getting a message that the file is corrupt and my computer will not upload it. According to the seller, the engraver because of the new version does not need a dongle. I am using windows 7. Does anyone know where I might find software to run the machine? I would greatly appreciate any help.
Bryan

I see China / US venders all the time selling on Ebay, as they stock the machine in US and then ship to you from that warehouse. What brand is the laser, find that out and go to the Chinese website and download the control software. Simple.

Bryan Bone
05-05-2014, 6:41 PM
Thank you very much, I haven't seen it yet.

Bert Kemp
05-05-2014, 8:35 PM
Thanks Walter, the site won't let me upload the photo for some reason. I'll try again this afternoon.I believe you need to become a contributor to upload photos, not positive but I think.

Bruce Page
05-05-2014, 8:41 PM
I believe you need to become a contributor to upload photos, not positive but I think.

Nope, you just need to be a signed in member.