PDA

View Full Version : a BIG THANK YOU to Mike Null

Michael Kowalczyk
04-30-2014, 2:50 PM
Yes Mike....Thank you for the call. It seams that Mike noticed that I have not posted in a while and he is correct. Been busy playing catch up from trade show I did in Las Vegas in January. Also had other pressing things that took priority and a few car issues (Radiator, Valve cover gasket, spark plugs and today a radiator reservoir. It is a 1999 BMW 528i with over 188k and radiator, plugs and reservoir were original). I even stopped playing "Words with Friends" with several relatives and one was my Mother. Just no extra time. I have checked in every few days to see if there are any PM's or posts I could contribute to. But Mike went out of his way to check on me to see if everything was OK. That's the kind of community we have here. Thanks again Mike for your thoughtfulness and generosity of time as a monitor and as a friend. I hope you get your sink hole fixed before it turns in to a black hole.

Mike Null
04-30-2014, 5:02 PM
Mike

Good to talk with you and glad all is well. Also glad to hear you are pleased with the refurbish the Ohio firm did on your tube.