PDA

View Full Version : My ebay laser arrived.

Clark Pace
04-28-2014, 10:36 AM
So I already have a x700 redsail laser. And I just received my laser. which I gone on ebay. It has a smaller foot print 12" x 18". Kind a backup just in case my laser machine goes down.

The customer support was kind of lacking. And the ebay sellar has had many bad remarks, but I took the chance. The machine arrived in good condition. I set it up and so far things look good. Instructions as usuall are pretty bad, but I have setup many chinese lasers before so It was pretty easy.

I believe it is a shenhui brand,by the looks but there is no branding? I'll send some pics soon and keep everyone posted.

The unit arrived in about 10 days. No too bad.

Mark Neimeyer
04-30-2014, 10:55 AM
Hey Clark,

I am also looking for a cheap backup machine so I will read your future posts with great interest. Thanks!

Bill George
04-30-2014, 4:25 PM
So I already have a x700 redsail laser. And I just received my laser. which I gone on ebay. It has a smaller foot print 12" x 18". Kind a backup just in case my laser machine goes down.

The customer support was kind of lacking. And the ebay sellar has had many bad remarks, but I took the chance. The machine arrived in good condition. I set it up and so far things look good. Instructions as usuall are pretty bad, but I have setup many chinese lasers before so It was pretty easy.

I believe it is a shenhui brand,by the looks but there is no branding? I'll send some pics soon and keep everyone posted.

The unit arrived in about 10 days. No too bad.
How was it shipped to US, by Air and then trucked? Who handled the customs? I just ordered a circuit board from Hong Kong it was shipped Monday 4-28-2014 , and will be here today 4-30-2014 via DHL.

Clark Pace
04-30-2014, 10:58 PM
So the seller says the item is in the USA already. What is seemed like to me is that the seller was in China, but has a local warehouse in the USA that he stock the units at. So it was already in the USA. So I purchased it, did not have to worry about customs or anything, and it was freighted to my house via Road Runner. The cost on the box say $400 for shipping. I paid $2400 for the unit. My Redsail took 30 days and I had to get a customer broker. So this was easier.