PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly G0500 8" Long Bed Jointer Review

Jim Becker
05-21-2003, 11:34 PM
Thanks to the kind efforts of a fellow woodworker out on the "left coast", I have published an informative review of the Grizzly G0500 8" long bed jointer on my site. sawsndust.com/r-grizzly-g0500-jointer.htm[/ There have been a number of threads about this and similar tools in recent months on various forums, so you now see some comments about setup and first use, along with some useful pictures--from an actual owner.

Enjoy!

Ted Shrader
05-22-2003, 8:58 AM
There have been a number of threads about this and similar tools in recent months on various forums, so you now see some comments about setup and first use, along with some useful pictures--from an actual owner.

--------------
Jim -

Thanks for posting the review on your site.

All -
Previous thread the other day had a discussion of having a review section here on the 'Creek. Any more thoughts?

Ted

John Miliunas
05-24-2003, 8:05 PM
Yup, your review certainly IS "informative"! Thanks much for taking the time and going into so much detail on it. I really think Keith's idea of a "Tool Review Forum" is starting to hold more and more merit! :cool:

Jim Becker
05-24-2003, 8:52 PM
Originally posted by John Miliunas
Thanks much for taking the time and going into so much detail on it.

Thanks for that review really needs to go to the gentleman who wrote it...Terry Nielsen. I just made it look "pretty"... :D

Ben Nothstein
05-26-2003, 4:32 PM
Jim : I just bought the new Grizzly G0500 8" Jointer & its a great tool just like the posting on your site said...IM very Happy with it..