PDA

View Full Version : Small bandsaw gloat

Silas Smith
04-21-2014, 8:58 PM
I just hope this will be adequate for all the pens I plan to make in the near future. It's amazing what can come up on Craigslist in the middle of Indiana sometimes. Keep in mind, I'm 6'6" tall and I'm reaching up to touch the top. 24" Felder 600, 760lbs

Matt Day
04-21-2014, 9:13 PM
Wow, that is a nice score on a nice bandsaw! Congrats!

Raymond Fries
04-21-2014, 9:19 PM
Awesome find in the corn belt!

Congratulations...

...Enjoy Life.

John Sanford
04-21-2014, 9:55 PM
Looks like it's defective to me. You're going to have a heckuva time keeping the wood on the table, it's gonna want to attack your toes. You should probably palletize it and send it out here to me so I can take care of disposing it as hazardous material.

Bruce Page
04-21-2014, 10:14 PM
Looks like it's defective to me. You're going to have a heckuva time keeping the wood on the table, it's gonna want to attack your toes. You should probably palletize it and send it out here to me so I can take care of disposing it as hazardous material.

Good one!

Silas Smith
04-21-2014, 10:17 PM
As long as I can send it COD from my own, private shipping company, it's yours! Shouldn't be more than 5k to get it to your door

John Sanford
04-22-2014, 1:03 AM
As long as I can send it COD from my own, private shipping company, it's yours! Shouldn't be more than 5k to get it to your door I'm not sure if Papa Griggio would be very welcoming to the idea of spending that much on a German whippersnapper, not when Papa is looking at getting new guides.

Enjoy your new (to you) saw, if it's anything like Papa, you'll have fun just taking things apart and going "aha".