PDA

View Full Version : Question on Beismeyer Fence

Joe Lenox
06-24-2005, 2:39 PM
Need suggestions on how and where to fasten "T" track to Beismeyer Fence so that accessories can be used with the fence. I looked on their web page and the only thing I saw was some type of hook arrangement that straddles the fence....I'm new to the forum and this may be a dumb question but I figured you guy's would have an answer.....Thanks

Tyler Howell
06-24-2005, 2:52 PM
Welcome to the creek Joe.

I bought the Bies Aux fence and hang all kinds of stuff in and on it. works good but more $$.

Jim Becker
06-24-2005, 4:29 PM
Pick up a copy of Jim Tolpin's Tablesaw Magic. His system is very versatile for this kind of thing.

Joe Lenox
06-24-2005, 4:33 PM
Thanks for your responses...I appreciate the help..:D

scott spencer
06-24-2005, 5:05 PM
Pick up a copy of Jim Tolpin's Tablesaw Magic. His system is very versatile for this kind of thing. Hi Joe - Jim Tolpin's system consists of a basic jig the hooks to the fence, then a variety of jig additions can be added. Some people drill and tap the steel tube of their fence. If the fit is reasonably snug, you should be able to use three or four 1" rare-earth magnets in proprietary steel cups rather than drilling through the Biese. Many wwing places sell them....I know Hartville Tool has them. Good luck.