My wife is irish so this caught my eye, took awhile but turned out nicely
thanks to michael tyler for the download

http://youtu.be/T9dWohBbNp0 blessing box project

Mike Heidrick
04-18-2014, 5:55 PM
Very nice!!

Keith Outten
04-19-2014, 10:02 AM
Great job on the box Stan. I collect all of the Vectric monthly projects but I can never seem to find the time to make any of them. I hope that one day I will be able to make at least a few of them for family gifts.

stan kern
04-20-2014, 9:13 PM
Keith you always have a good thing to say,the vetric projects are good and yes it does take time.
I have done a bunch and they are all good and easy to do

stan

Keith Outten
04-21-2014, 8:44 AM
I'm amazed every day at the hard work and talent of the people here. I visit every forum every day and although I can't view every new thread or post I try to visit as many as I can based on the time available. When we extract all of the file attachments each year I have an opportunity to see every picture and most of the drawings when I do my review. I often see pictures that I missed during the year and if the subject matter is of particular interest to me I can search our archives to find the threads.

Studying other peoples projects reduces my learning curve on many of the projects I get to work on during the year and provides motivation in many cases. They are also an excellent source of information that can jumpstart creative juices when I am working on something that is a bit outside the norm which is what I enjoy most of all.

It's unfortunate that the majority of the people here never visit any forum outside of their principal area of interest.