PDA

View Full Version : LaserPro Spirit and Windows 8?

Stanley Waldrup
04-16-2014, 11:03 PM
Is anyone running the Laserpro Spirit and Win 8 ? I'm getting ready to upgrade the computer and thought I better Check on it.
Thanks
Stanley

Chad Fitzgerald
04-17-2014, 6:19 AM
Stanley, I have the spirit as well, its my understanding they dont have a driver for win 8, only win 7. I was told this about 4 months ago.
Chad

Stanley Waldrup
04-17-2014, 8:28 AM
Seem to be a little slow coming up with one. I thought maybe someone had a work around for now.
Thanks Chad

Stanley Waldrup
04-26-2014, 7:56 PM
I just received the updated driver from Kurt@laserprona.com So it is now available..
Stanley

Bert Kemp
04-27-2014, 12:01 AM
I read something about Microsoft not going to support win 8 anymore something like they did to XP but really didn't read the whole story since I run 7 and have no intention of going to 8 . ok heres what I read
As you know, on April 8th, the same day that Windows XP died, Microsoft released Windows 8.1 Update. While the update primarily appears to be geared to making the operating system easier to use with a mouse, it also includes some security and performance updates. Furthermore, Microsoft is requiring that you install this update in order to receive any future updates for Windows 8.1.

Unlike the update from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, which came from the Windows Store, the Windows 8.1 Update comes from the Windows Update system. As such, chances are pretty good that your Windows 8.1 system already has a reference to Windows 8.1 Update in Windows Update system. In this article, I'll walk you through the entire Windows 8.1 to Windows 8.1 Update procedure.

Aman Bhargava
10-06-2014, 7:56 AM
Hi!

Can you please share the driver with me? It will be of great help!. Thanks!
My mail ID: info@somyacreations.com

LaserPro Sprit 30 Watts, Corel X7 ,PhotoGrav 3.0