PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce my selves

Jay Fields
06-24-2005, 1:35 AM
There is a thread on another woodworking forum that contemplates the concept that all its members are really postings by the same person with a multiple personality disorder. <O:p</O:p

Within a few days, SMC has been flooded with new members from another woodworking forum.

Most of these new members have no avatar, nor specified location.

<O:p</O:p
Coincidence? This new member thinks not.

Sorry for such a short introduction, but I must sign off now. It is time for my medicine.

JF

Lee DeRaud
06-24-2005, 1:37 AM
There is a thread on another woodworking forum that contemplates the concept that all its members are really postings by the same person with a multiple personality disorder. <O:p</O:p

Within a few days, SMC has been flooded with new members from another woodworking forum.

Most of these new members have no avatar, nor specified location.

Coincidence? This new member thinks not.

Sorry for such a short introduction, but I must sign off now. It is time for my medicine.

JFIs it just me, or did the "weird quotient" just make a sharp jump? :eek:

Per Swenson
06-24-2005, 4:01 AM
First off,

Welcome Jay.

I think this is great,

"There is a thread on another woodworking forum that contemplates the concept that all its members are really postings by the same person with a multiple personality disorder. <o ="">:p</o>:p"

I am looking forward to seeing a new members diversified style and

Project time management. Frankly, around this shop we could

use a few extra personalitys. I know this because as I talk to myself

no one answers. Yet.

Per

John Hart
06-24-2005, 7:03 AM
A couple years ago, I joined a forum that was political in nature and it was very volatile. After a few months, I came to realize that most of the people were just different personalities of the moderator. Each personality was totally different..some women, some men, some attackers, some helpers, some goofballs...etc. When I found out, I was really mad about it because he was toying with people and it was his for his own personal entertainment. Who has time for that?

I sure hope that's not the case as you suggest...and really, I kinda doubt it. Oh by the way....Welcome to the Creek JF.

Jack Wood
06-24-2005, 7:47 AM
WOW, what a concept! All I have to say is that if that were true then someone has WAY too much time on their hands!:p Welcome to the creek Jay! The water is smooth but runs deep! And by the way I hear voices too, but most of the time it's them snoring!:D

Jeff Sudmeier
06-24-2005, 8:02 AM
Welcome to the Creek Jay, or is that jeff (Multiple personalities!) I don't remember making your post, but I guess sometimes people do not know they have multiple personalities ;)

I like your sense of humor, welcome aboard!

Steve Ash
06-24-2005, 8:19 AM
Yeah, I hear voices in my head too, but that's okay....they all know me in there.:)
Welcome to the creek Jay.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-24-2005, 8:46 AM
Welcome to the Creek Jay! Multiple personalities? :confused: .....Hey they have right to their own opinions too? :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Rob Littleton
06-24-2005, 10:08 AM
If a person with multiple personalities commits suicide, is it murder????

Welcome aboard

Ken Fitzgerald
06-24-2005, 10:15 AM
Rob.....Depends.....could be a mass murder or a mass suicide......who knows....check for the number of signatures on the note. :eek: :D

Michael Gabbay
06-24-2005, 10:28 AM
If you can't talk to yourself then who can you talk to??? :confused:

BTW Jay the new members from the other forum are real don't worry it's not make believe.

Kevin Herber
06-24-2005, 10:46 AM
Does each personality have a separate shop with pics? That I want to see.

No, you don't. :mad:
Yes, I do. :)
No, you don't. :cool:
Yes, I do. ;)

-- Kevin and His Friends :D

Lee DeRaud
06-24-2005, 10:56 AM
This thread is starting to sound like one of my favorite bumper stickers:

"I was going to go to work today, but the voices in my head told me to stay home and clean the guns."

I wonder if some of the posters forgot to read that warning label: "Use only in a well-ventilated area".:p

Jeff Sudmeier
06-24-2005, 1:24 PM
I wonder if some of the posters forgot to read that warning label: "Use only in a well-ventilated area".:p

Those CA fumes will get you every time? Ohh now what was the other I doing??

Greg Mann
06-24-2005, 1:37 PM
You mean all this F vs. E stuff is coming from the same guy? :rolleyes:

Lee DeRaud
06-24-2005, 2:12 PM
You mean all this F vs. E stuff is coming from the same guy? :rolleyes:Yes. No. Maybe.

Chris Padilla
06-24-2005, 2:16 PM
Well, if I'm suffering from this, I wish we would all get together and GET MY SHOP/GARAGE DONE!!!!!! :mad:

:p

Greg Mann
06-24-2005, 4:10 PM
Well, if I'm suffering from this, I wish we would all get together and GET MY SHOP/GARAGE DONE!!!!!! :mad:

:p

Are you sure that garage isn't someone else's?

Jim Becker
06-24-2005, 4:33 PM
Are you sure that garage isn't someone else's?

It is. She's only letting him use it provided he makes nice things for her... ;)

(Jay, welcome aboard! And thanks for such a unique start, too...)

Vaughn McMillan
06-24-2005, 6:43 PM
Welcome to the Creek, Jay.

Roses are red, :mad:
Violets are blue, :rolleyes:
I'm schizophrenic, :eek:
And so am I. :cool:

(I know, it's an old joke, but it's the first thing I (we) thought of when I saw your post.

- Vaughn

Robert Ziegler
06-24-2005, 7:33 PM
Talking to yourself is okay.
Arguing with yourself is also okay.
Arguing with yourself and losing the argument is a clear indication of a problem.
We're fine, we think.
Well, we're still debating.
We can't make up our minds...mind....minds.....mind....
:) and :)

My head hurts!