PDA

View Full Version : You guys and gals are amazing

Ben Hatcher
04-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Every time I visit this forum I'm amazed by the talent and breadth of knowledge my fellow creekers possess. Whenever I have a question about woodworking, home or garden, I come here. Most of the time, there is a post related to my question with copious information and at least one solution. Thank you all!

Rod Sheridan
04-14-2014, 2:13 PM
Thanks Ben, I don't know anything about woodworking, I do tell a convincing story however............Rod.

Tom Stenzel
04-14-2014, 3:51 PM
Thanks Ben, I don't know anything about woodworking, I do tell a convincing story however............Rod.

My motto:
1. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
2. Any story worth telling is worth improving.

Of course, the last topic I put TWO posts in got nuked. That should tell you something right there...

-Tom Stenzel

Chris Padilla
04-14-2014, 5:16 PM
We all have stock in Holiday Inn Express...and sleep there all the time. ;)

Ken Fitzgerald
04-14-2014, 5:17 PM
I will forever be indebted to the members here for their knowledge and the generosity they show by sharing that knowledge.

Tom,

that thread was nuked because the very nature of the subject was political and incited people to respond emotionally. It eventually evolved to insults and name calling. Both actions violate the TOSs. When the informational value of a thread doesn't warrant the time required address the adolescent behavior of the members, we move it to the Moderator's Forum out of public view.

Frankly, there are other websites where people can argue those types of subjects, throw insults, call each other names and that type of behavior is acceptable. SawMillCreek isn't one of them.

For the record, your two posts weren't out of line.

Kent A Bathurst
04-14-2014, 5:29 PM

Dammitall, Rod -

And here I have been quoting your for all these years.

They used to think I had a clue, and now they know neither of us do.

Oh, well........as my sig line says:

Once more unto the breach.............

Rod Sheridan
04-15-2014, 8:43 AM
Dammitall, Rod -

And here I have been quoting your for all these years.

They used to think I had a clue, and now they know neither of us do.

Oh, well........as my sig line says:

Once more unto the breach.............

Sorry Kent, I guess we'll change our plan of attack.

I'll quote you now.................LOl.............Regards, Rod.