PDA

View Full Version : Spot for sale items on this site.

Clark Pace
04-11-2014, 9:14 AM
Hi. Is there a proper place to put an item up for sale for a laser here? going through my stuff and found a part someone may may want. don't want to mention what it is until I know where the proper place to put it is.

Dee Gallo
04-11-2014, 9:45 AM
Clark, you can use the Classified section. In order to list there, you need to be a Contributor - the best $6 you can spend for advertising, since it will reach your exact target customers.

Simply click on the yellow "donate" button at the top of this page to join!

cheers, dee

Bert Kemp
04-11-2014, 4:07 PM
Yes the best 6$ you can spend.
Whats up with all these members. They spend thousands of dollars on lasers and tools and then come here and get free tech support and quality tech support at that. They get free files and can ask just about any question under the Sun about anything related to engraving or wood projects. They get free advice about how to start, run, and maintain a small business or even a big business. How to deal with pricing, how to hire and fire employees. How to fix your machines fast and cheap. Where to get the best deals on tools and materials. You would think for all that you get here they could spring for a lousy 6 bucks to help support the site. Hey its 6 bucks. Look what SMC does for us, contests with great prizes, DVD's with thousands of files for cheap money. Come on members gessh.I would bet I'm poorer then 99% of all the members and I'm glad:) to contribute 6 bucks for all that I get here.
QUESTION is there anybody here who thinks they haven't saved 10 times that 6 bucks from the info they got here?

David Somers
04-11-2014, 4:24 PM
Bert! I joined right away!! And my only laser at this point is the one I bought at Radio Shack and use to deal out death by Power Point and harass my dog on rainy days! Why, even if I never get to buy another laser I have learned enough here to fascinate people at dinner parties for a decade to come! Or at least until they stop inviting me! Hmmm. Come to think of it..........

Seriously! Agreed! it is a bargain by any definition! And very very appreciated!

<grin>

Bert Kemp
04-11-2014, 4:38 PM
Yes the best 6$ you can spend.
Whats up with all these members. They spend thousands of dollars on lasers and tools and then come here and get free tech support and quality tech support at that. They get free files and can ask just about any question under the Sun about anything related to engraving or wood projects. They get free advice about how to start, run, and maintain a small business or even a big business. How to deal with pricing, how to hire and fire employees. How to fix your machines fast and cheap. Where to get the best deals on tools and materials. You would think for all that you get here they could spring for a lousy 6 bucks to help support the site. Hey its 6 bucks. Look what SMC does for us, contests with great prizes, DVD's with thousands of files for cheap money. Come on members gessh.I would bet I'm poorer then 99% of all the members and I'm glad:) to contribute 6 bucks for all that I get here.
QUESTION is there anybody here who thinks they haven't saved 10 times that 6 bucks from the info they got here?Yes David you did and you now know more then all of us, bout time you pulled the trigger and put all this valuable knowledge you've gathered here and put it to practical use. You know engrave, cut up and mark everything in your house that's not tied down.:eek::D

Bert Kemp
04-29-2014, 6:22 PM
I'm Just curious , did anyone read my rant and be come a contributor or was it just a waste of my time LOL . Hey I got no connection to SMC at all I just think its a really good deal for 6 Bucks.

Mike Chance in Iowa
04-29-2014, 6:38 PM
I'm Just curious , did anyone read my rant and be come a contributor or was it just a waste of my time LOL . Hey I got no connection to SMC at all I just think its a really good deal for 6 Bucks.

LOL Yes Bert, you are correct. There are a lot of members on this forum who could become a contributor ... The $6 spent will become your most valuable subscription fee you paid all year! This is not a get-rich-quick-scheme for SMC. There are plenty of costs involved to keep such a large & popular forum as this working each & every day. I imagine the server traffic/bandwidth each month is enormous!

Ardan Huck
04-29-2014, 6:59 PM
Its a great site with great people and great info. A really great resource!

Dee Gallo
04-29-2014, 9:12 PM
I love your enthusiasm, Bert!

Bert Kemp
04-29-2014, 11:33 PM
I love your enthusiasm, Bert!Thanks Dee I just think that we all have a really good deal here and everybody should chip in to keep it going. I would really hate to log in some morning and find a great big Sticky saying the servers broke down and we have no money to fix them, and the next day the sites gone.

Brian Terry
04-30-2014, 1:04 AM
I just round it up to $10.00 because without this site many of us wouldn't have the knowledge or the creativity and willingness to continue let alone start using a laser. So why not round up and contribute a little to keep this great site active.

Bob A Miller
04-30-2014, 1:10 PM
Yes there are a huge number of benefits to being a member of this site.... as spoken too above. If you are interested in this field, this is simply the best place on the net to hang around & try & absorb.

Bruce Dorworth
05-01-2014, 2:58 AM
What, you guys only spent 6 dollars to join? I paid $20 and thought that was a bargain..