PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Mike Alagna
06-23-2005, 1:27 PM
Hi All, A friend turned me on to this site and I have been reading a lot of the posts and I would like to be a part of what is going on here. I am 36 and have been woodworking for about 8 years. I work full time and run a custom cabinetry business on the side. I am also married with three little ones so my days are long. I look forward to learning form all of you.

Bryan Nuss
06-23-2005, 1:31 PM
Hi Mike, and welcome to the Creek. You will find this forum a very friendly one and a great source of information.

Where are you from, Mike? If you like, you can enter your city/state under the "User CP" menu.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-23-2005, 2:02 PM
Welcome to the Creek Mike! Neat place to exchange ideas! We look forward to learning from you too!

Dan Forman
06-23-2005, 3:45 PM
Welcome Mike. Sounds like you have a pretty full plate! Hope you have time to hang out, and show us some of your work.

Dan

Jason Tuinstra
06-23-2005, 3:45 PM
Mike, ah.... where are the pics? :D :p If you've really been reading "a lot" of the posts, then you should know that we require lots of visuals. Seeing as how you run a custom cabinetry business, I'm sure you can produce a couple nice shots. :p

Seriously, good to have you here. Be sure to come back often and contribute as much as you can.

John Miliunas
06-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the Creek, Mike! Great place to hang out! As already been mentioned, though, the Picture Police are always on the lookout, so you'll want to keep them happy!:) :cool:

Vaughn McMillan
06-24-2005, 12:09 AM
Welcome aboard, Mike. If you've been lurking for a bit you likely already know what a good group of people this is. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you.

- Vaughn

John Hart
06-24-2005, 6:54 AM
Welcome Mike...Nice to have you. With your busy schedule, I hope you find the time to relax in the shop and post pics of your projects. Custom Cabinetry? Sheesh...that's full-time all by itself!!;)

Mike Alagna
06-24-2005, 8:00 AM
Thanks everyone for the nice welcome. I have to read up a bit on posting pictures but I will post some as soon as I can figure it all out.

Kelly C. Hanna
06-24-2005, 8:12 AM
Welcome Mike....full time AND a cabinet business? Sounds like two full time jobs to me...:D:D