PDA

View Full Version : Apologies for Inappropriate Post

James A. Wolfe
03-25-2014, 11:04 PM
I'd like to apologize for posting a request to locate a Creeker near me to help me out of a pinch after an equipment failure. I have been informed that my request to the group constituted a "Want Ad" and as such, needed to be posted in the Classified Section. Seems a little harsh but after all, I "wanted" to locate a local Creeker so I guess I should have been more cognizant of the rules. My apologies. FWIW, I located a non-member who was glad to pull my fat out of the fire.

Dan Hintz
03-26-2014, 6:25 PM
I wouldn't worry about it, Jim... the rules are there for everyone's protection, but there are so many nuances it's easy to run afoul of them from time to time. You should check the Friends of the Creek listings... might be someone there who can help you out.

Lee DeRaud
03-27-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm not sure you're the one who should be apologizing, but to say more would be bad for my blood pressure.

George M. Perzel
03-28-2014, 7:52 AM
Lee;
I couldn't agree more-never been a fan of zero tolerance rules as too often they stifle the ability to do the right thing
Best Regards,
George
Laserarts

Brian J Rogalny
03-28-2014, 9:00 AM
"Big Brothers watching"

Pete James
03-28-2014, 9:33 AM
Sometimes moderators are very much like school administrators.

Dave Sheldrake
03-28-2014, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't worry James, can't say I noticed anything that warranted an apology :)

cheers

Dave