PDA

View Full Version : People are getting testy ...

Pat Barry
03-25-2014, 12:40 PM
This long winter has taken its toll on all of us. I think the snippiness in tone of certain responses on various postings on forums are a clear signal. Enough is enough. Give us some sun, or else. Anyone else had their fill? If so, please blow more hot air into the atmosphere, not the internet. Thank you! Have a nice day :)

Kevin Bourque
03-25-2014, 12:52 PM
Who are you callin' testy, pal!!!!!!!!!

Dennis Peacock
03-25-2014, 12:55 PM
who are you callin' testy, pal!!!!!!!!!

lol..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Thompson
03-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Testy? I'll show ya testy.

Rich Riddle
03-25-2014, 1:50 PM
What would Snoopy be without Woodstock? Just a lonely old dog... Yes folks are getting testy.

Fred Perreault
03-27-2014, 8:30 AM
We just got whacked with a nor'easter here on the outer Cape..... 70+ mph winds, heavy wet snow, loss of power, etc. It has been a long, weather-busy Winter. I'd like to think that I am too tired to be testy, but others may not feel the same when around me. My indoor veggie and flower starts need to get outdoors pretty soon or I'll be picking cabbage in the sunroom.

Joe Leigh
03-27-2014, 10:38 AM
This long winter has taken its toll on all of us. I think the snippiness in tone of certain responses on various postings on forums are a clear signal. Enough is enough. Give us some sun, or else. Anyone else had their fill? If so, please blow more hot air into the atmosphere, not the internet. Thank you! Have a nice day :)

Not so much lack of sun, more like some very large shadows.

In either case I'm with you, need to spend less time talking and more time doing.

John Coloccia
03-27-2014, 10:44 AM
Get off my lawn.

Mike Cozad
03-28-2014, 5:41 AM
Its been tough weather to battle here in NW Ohio. Record snowfall of 85" last time I checked. My company's senior leadership is very testy. We shutdown the plant for a total of 8 days so far due to weather, lost all of that production opportunity and earnings, plus have paid nearly $100k for snow and ice removal. Then amnesia sets in when we miss a financial target and the testiness returns, lol. Yep, need some sun and nice weather.

Matt Meiser
03-28-2014, 9:06 AM
Dumbest thread ever. :D

I know I'm sick of this winter. Like Mike said the snow fall has smashed records both north and south of us. There's snow in a pile in my driveway that has been there since December 14. There's 2 spots where there's naturally occurring drifts that have been snow covered since December 30. And this weekend we might get 2" according to the weather guy last night. Daughter is playing softball and games should have started next week but they are delaying until the 12th because no team has been able to actually practice outside. We should be starting spring cleanup in the yard but so far all I've done is burned through over a gallon of expensive canned gas in the backpack blower putting the stone that got plowed out of the driveway all winter back in the driveway and I couldn't even finish that because there are 3 snow piles still.

Bill Cunningham
03-29-2014, 8:22 PM
Welll look on the bright side.... Can you imagine how cold it would be if not for Global Whining,,,er,,warming..:rolleyes:
I think someone just broke Al Gores "Hockey Stick"