PDA

View Full Version : Looking for aviation / airplane / radio control trophy figires

John Jackson
03-22-2014, 10:01 PM
I am looking for a source for aviation related trophies, primarily to service radio control model clubs. I have a source for resins of an RC transmitter, but was hoping to find a source for airplane trophy toppers or anything aviation related (propeller, for example). Google keeps bringing me to a site called dinntrophy but their site seems off line.

I have browsed the catalogs of my usual suppliers and they are much more focused on common sports and have dropped less common items from their line up.

Thanks,

John

This is an example of the sort of thing I am looking for.

Mark Sipes
03-23-2014, 11:41 AM
I believe Tropar and or RS Owens are the only airplane figure suppliers left. Cast metal

John Jackson
03-23-2014, 12:10 PM
I will call them Monday. I did not see any on their online catalog.

Thanks for the help!

Mark Sipes
03-23-2014, 10:25 PM
No they are on a page in the back of the wholesale catalog. I remember a high wing (Cessna) and a mid-wing.

John Jackson
03-24-2014, 10:07 AM
I did give them a call this morning and they do have airplane toppers including a model airplane which is intriguing since that is the nature of the competiton event that is looking for trophies.

They said they should be able to find someone who can scan the relevant pages in the catalog and email them to me within the next couple of days - the person with the scanner was not available at the moment.

Thanks for the lead!

Mark Sipes
03-24-2014, 2:04 PM
Here ya go.

TROPAR

John Jackson
03-24-2014, 2:11 PM
Thanks for taking the time!