PDA

View Full Version : Just found you guys....

Jimmy Walker
06-21-2005, 7:28 AM
and this looks like a cool place. Looks like a lot of friendly people and a lot of knowledge to lean on, ( I need it ). I'm just a wood hack, but love to talk a big game about WW. Now if I could just get as good at WW...:rolleyes:
Soon as get the pic thingy figured out I'll show some of my little shop and some of my tools or toys or whatever ya want to call them.
Have a great day!

Jason Roehl
06-21-2005, 7:39 AM
You're in good company, Jimmy. There are plenty of hacks like you and me here, but that doesn't mean you don't have anything to contribute. Welcome to the Creek!

Mark Riegsecker
06-21-2005, 8:00 AM
Welcome to the Creek Jimmy! We all share our ideas and thoughts and some interesting venting at times :eek: I've learned alot here and you will too. I certainly appreciate all of these guys for there concern and obvious love for woodworking. Some of us spend alot on tools and some get by with the bare minimum. Some of us have average skills and some are worthy to be in FINEWOODWORKING so you get both spectrums in your answers.
It's a great resource:)

Mark

Jeff Sudmeier
06-21-2005, 8:22 AM
Jimmy

Welcome to the Creek! You have joined a wonderful forum! This place is full of wonderful people and even better conversation!

I look forward to your future posts. Keep us updated on your projects! Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have, I am sure someone else is out there not asking the same question :)

Once again welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Frank Pellow
06-21-2005, 8:31 AM
Jimmy, eelcome to Saw Mill Creek. I have learned a great deal here and I trust that you will too.

By the way, using the search facility with our extensive archives is a great way to get started here.

Bob Noles
06-21-2005, 8:33 AM
Jimmy,

Good to have you with us other hacks. You are in some of the best company around. Look forward in giving and taking with ya.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-21-2005, 8:53 AM
Welcome to the Creek Jimmy! Neat place to trade information!

John Hart
06-21-2005, 4:27 PM
Hi Jimmy...Welcome aboard. Tell me..How much wood could a woodhack hack if a woodhack.... Aw, you know the rest..:rolleyes: