PDA

View Full Version : G0490 Thread

Bill Whig
03-19-2014, 11:53 PM
I recall reading and posting to a thread her last night regarding Brian Spencer's Grizzly G0490 jointer experience. I see no record of my post and the thread appears gone except for at mirror sites. What happened? I thought I might at least see a record that I made a post.

Bill Whig

Victor Robinson
03-20-2014, 1:24 AM
I recall reading and posting to a thread her last night regarding Brian Spencer's Grizzly G0490 jointer experience. I see no record of my post and the thread appears gone except for at mirror sites. What happened? I thought I might at least see a record that I made a post.

Bill Whig

Very strange indeed. I have a 0490 delivering in a few days and was watching that thread. Wonder what happened...

Ronald Blue
03-20-2014, 8:40 AM
This does seem to be a mystery and maybe a moderator will fill us in. I had posted on the thread and there is no record of it at all. Maybe a bogus poster?

Keith Outten
03-20-2014, 11:00 AM
Sorry guys the thread was removed because we have a rule concerning contacting the manufacturer before posting problems here. Although the thread in question was not meant to be a rant it was close and I made the decision to remove it and contacted the OP.

There is an announcement thread (at the top of every forum) with more information concerning this policy and why it is best that we give woodworking companies a chance to resolve problems before we go public with them.