PDA

View Full Version : China laser engraving/cutting issues please help Aloha :)

Rose Fruean
03-17-2014, 10:13 PM
[FONT=arial][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]Aloha everyone,

My name is Losa,

I purchased a laser cut engraver from China, and ran into issues as far as the power not coming on etc well I have fixed all the issues as far as machine etc.
I purchased this machine specifically to engrave/cut on my bracelets my bracelets are made up of plastic with resin covering all the plastic. I am just trying to give and idea of my material for the person or persons who are willing to help me. Anyhow I paid another company for tech support with this issue and paid lots of money and keep getting cut off from them and when I do get back in touch they either flake out on me or reschedule the appointment. I have spent lots of money to get answers someone please help me.
my first question is, can I engrave photos with out any photo editing programs?
china said I am able to, but so far the only thing I was able to engrave or cut is letter and boxes.
secondly I do have corel x 6 but it seems to be an issue with me and the lack of knowledge or its because I didn't get the full x6 suite. im so lost and frustrated I need help anyone please any advice is welcome.
all I want to do is be able to out line the actual photo and use that to engrave I don't need the whole photo just the out lining of it...im sorry for blabbing on but I had this machine since December of last year and only now am able to get somewhere with it due to all the power issues and getting it fixed and now this omg I just want to be able to cut or engrave the out line of an image on my bracelets....my personal email is

Rodne Gold
03-18-2014, 2:26 AM
Hiya .. as with any diagnosis , we need information , like what laser you are running , what motherboard it has , what software it runs , what power it is , size and so forth.

Bill George
03-18-2014, 8:07 AM
Having CNC machines for a number of years, last one being a router, but laser less right now. I think your issue is you don't know the software and what it can do, the Corel software that is. Then there is the problem of getting what you have designed into the machine and have it do the cut.

Rose Fruean
03-21-2014, 7:20 PM
thanks everyone I finally got my images but still struggling on the sizing for the diameter of my bracelets. ALoha Rose Fruean not Freeman