PDA

View Full Version : designs and programs for vector cutting

Chad Berlin
03-12-2014, 1:44 PM
My school just bought an Epilog fusion 40"x28" 40watt laser engraver. Im looking for some cool projects to do. I found the website www.thingiverse.com (http://www.thingiverse.com) that had a bunch of cool downloads but a lot of them didn't work or were just plain wrong. Any of you know where I can find some cool things to make like rubberband guns, vector cut pictures, anything really that can/should be made in a high school setting? Again I have the moose head, dice, chess set, etc. but I know there's more. We use Adobe illustrator.

Bert Kemp
03-12-2014, 1:53 PM
Epilogs own websites has many of those for free download.

Keith Outten
03-12-2014, 6:56 PM
Chad,

There are 12,319 file attachments here in this forum not including those from 2013. Most of the attachments are pictures but there is a very large number of drawings and vector graphics here as well.

Our server administrator Aaron Koehl is extracting the files from last year as we speak and I will be adding them to the current file attachment library tomorrow morning. You can order a DVD of all the file attachments then, there will be a new sticky post with details.