PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Justin Hoffmann

David Delo
03-11-2014, 9:09 PM
I have a HF dust collector with a Wynn filter + a plastic Oneida Super Dust Deputy. Use it exclusively at one end of the shop for the lathe and 1 bandsaw and have been very impressed with the amount of fine dust in the barrel and the lack of fine dust collecting in the filter. So impressed that I was thinking about getting another cyclone set-up for my other Grizzly 2 HP collector that services all the other machines. The only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger was making a decision on what bigger sized barrel I was going to use. Just so happens that fellow Creeker Justin was getting rid of his metal cyclone with the bigger barrel a couple weeks ago. Bought it last week and finally got it set-up today.Couldn't be happier...........major improvement over the trash can set-up I had on the Grizzly. In fact, you really couldn't feel that much difference between the cfm's between the HF and the Grizzly. No doubt, I was probably choking off the Grizzly with the 6x4 reducer but now.......boy does this suck. Thanks Justin, you saved me a bunch of money and helped improve my set-up greatly. Keep drummin my friend CIA.