PDA

View Full Version : Corel 14 Issue Position Angle

Joe Kace
03-07-2014, 8:44 AM
Hello

I have been driving myself crazy trying to figure out why all of sudden when I go to type font letters my position angle is automatically at 270 degrees, it was never like that before. Does anybody know how to get it back to 0, I think I have tried everything I know how to do to fix it.

Thanks in Advance

Joe

Mike Null
03-07-2014, 8:55 AM
Joe

Open a blank page and set the angle of rotation to zero. Then under the tools menu save settings as default.

I think that will work.

Joe Kace
03-07-2014, 9:23 AM
Joe

Open a blank page and set the angle of rotation to zero. Then under the tools menu save settings as default.

I think that will work.

I tried it earlier and just now again and still nothing. I was doing a label run, went back about 2 hrs later to do another order and it was at 270??

Ronald Erickson
03-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Ctrl + , (comma) changes text to horizontal. Ctrl + . (period) changes text to verticle. Use Ctrl + , (comma) and you'll set the text to horizontal, then save the option.

Joe Kace
03-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Ctrl + , (comma) changes text to horizontal. Ctrl + . (period) changes text to verticle. Use Ctrl + , (comma) and you'll set the text to horizontal, then save the option.

Well I tried everything even tech support and it will not change back, they said it might have gotten corrupted somehow. My bezier tool is also now acting funny, I went ahead and just order X6 and called it a day.

Dan Hintz
03-08-2014, 8:16 AM
Do an <F8> reset on Corel... a lot cheaper than upgrading.

Mike Null
03-08-2014, 4:10 PM
If you have the latest update try to do a repair from the add/remove programs on the control panel. You might also try re-installing the update.

Mike Chance in Iowa
03-08-2014, 8:21 PM
Try this thread
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?211911-What-s-up-with-my-Text-Tool