PDA

View Full Version : Shenhui SH-G350D radical problem

Craig Dawes
03-07-2014, 6:19 AM
G'Day everyone, I have a serious issue with my laser, turned it on to start a customers job laser resets but the 'x' carriage travels to opposite side slamming into gantry bracket, 'y' carriage slams into rear limit switch. Both motors keep trying to move, making horrible noises and I cannot get the laser to reset back to the original origin point (top left corner).
Looked inside box I have green lights everywhere.
Any suggestions/ help will be greatly appreciated.
Craig :(

Rodne Gold
03-07-2014, 6:25 AM
That sounds like the limit switches are "wrong" , perhaps you loaded another config file which makes the machine look for limit switches where they are not supposed to be or the axis travel has been reversed.
Was it working 100% in the past and this suddenly developed?

Craig Dawes
03-07-2014, 2:38 PM
That sounds like the limit switches are "wrong" , perhaps you loaded another config file which makes the machine look for limit switches where they are not supposed to be or the axis travel has been reversed.
Was it working 100% in the past and this suddenly developed?
G'Day Rodne, yes the laser was working 100% up to yesterday, I shut it down over lunch came back turned it on and all of a sudden the machine doesn't want to work properly.
How do I obtain the correct config file, will I need to contact Shenhui for the file?
Regards
Craig