PDA

View Full Version : Engravers Forum

Keith Outten
03-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Our Engravers Forum is now the 3rd most popular Forum here based on the total number of threads. Congratulations to all of you guys and gals, this is quite an accomplishment.

:D:D:D:D:D

David Somers
03-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Keith!

What is the first and second most popular? Just curious.

This is a pretty special group of people. I would be hard pressed to point to a forum that is quite this pleasant and helpful and considerate of each other. It says a great deal about everyone participating.

Dave

Keith Outten
03-03-2014, 1:17 PM
Dave,

The most popular Forum here is General Woodworking with the Turners Forum being number two. The totals for each forum are visible on the main forum menu.

Your right, the people here are a great group with outstanding expertise. I have never had to search anywhere for an answer to an engraving problem or question other than this forum. I keep a copy of the engravers pictures and file attachments on my hard drive, it makes it easy to scroll through the pics to find information or just to cruise them for entertainment. I put myself in the middle of the group here as far as experience so I get more help here than I have ever been able to give. I also have to spread my time across all of the forum areas here every day so I miss some things on occasion. I am unable to get involved with some discussions that I would like to participate in but I catch up when I can.

Got my fingers crossed that the Photo Engraving Contest going on right now is going to "Rock The House".

:)

Don Corbeil
03-03-2014, 7:03 PM
As a newbie here, I can say my first impressions have been twofold - a lot of expertise to be had, as well as very friendly & helpful people.
It's been great :)