PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day!

Steve Ash
06-19-2005, 8:05 AM
Happy Fathers day to everyone, and if you can call or visit your Dad.

John Hart
06-19-2005, 8:15 AM
My dad was always too busy. His life has been a tremendous success story and I admire him and all his accomplishments. He created techniques and procedures that have saved countless lives and while a "country doctor" touched the lives of tens of thousands individuals, families, and hearts. I'll never accomplish a fraction of what he has accomplished and can only hope that I'll live a good life that he would expect from me. He is a fine person and even in retirement, he is still too busy. I can't even call him today because he's too busy. Sheesh. Maybe I should just fly to San Antonio, rope him and force him to have a beer with me!!:)

Todd Burch
06-19-2005, 9:35 AM
Thanks Steve - and you too!! Check out these cards!!

Todd

Dennis Peacock
06-19-2005, 9:49 AM
Thanks Steve and the same to all of you here at SMC.

Todd, Those cards are GREAT!!!!! Thanks for sharing them.

Frank Pellow
06-19-2005, 10:19 AM
Check out these cards!!
Todd
I really like the first card Todd. Thanks for sharing it, Todd.

I expect that a high percentage of us here are fathers. So, happy fathers day to all of us. May some it be spent with our children and some of in the shop (and, perhaps, some of it be spent doing both at the same time).

Jerry Olexa
06-19-2005, 1:50 PM
Great cards, Todd! Happy fathers day to ALL!!!

Michael McDuffie
06-19-2005, 4:06 PM
Hey! I became a dad on the 16! Whoo Hooo:D

Lemme see now, LOL's BD was the 8th, our third anniversary was the 15 and Alex was born on the 16.
I've had quite the busy week if I do say so myself.

Michael

John Hart
06-19-2005, 4:40 PM
congratulations Michael...Yer probably the newest dad around these parts!

Steve Ash
06-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Hey! I became a dad on the 16! Whoo Hooo:D

Lemme see now, LOL's BD was the 8th, our third anniversary was the 15 and Alex was born on the 16.
I've had quite the busy week if I do say so myself.

Michael
That sounds like a gloat to me...Congrats!

Michael McDuffie
06-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Today we celebrated with a feast.
Apparently, it is the mothers brothers job to cook food for, and give a bit of cash to, the new father.
A whole roast pig, a dozen crab, taro wrapped corned beef, tapioca and curry. Oh, and a big cake.
Time for a slow slide into a nap;)

Hope everyone else had a great day too!

Michael

Oh yea, Alex weighed 7Lb 12oz and was 21 1/4" long at birth. Pictures after I quit grinning like an idiot.

Jim Becker
06-19-2005, 10:58 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers, especially the brand new ones!! Congratulations!!

Ken Fitzgerald
06-19-2005, 11:53 PM
Congrats Michael! Life is good!