PDA

View Full Version : Trotec Speedy 300 60W tube replacement

Sandy Henry
02-28-2014, 11:30 PM
Advise please...Received my replacement tube & RF supply today - too late to call tech support. Service manual instructs to remove the RF supply 1st then the laser tube. RF supply should be under the machine on the base frame. There is no RF supply anywhere on my machine! Whats up with that? Any thoughts?
Thanks! Sandy

Allen Rawley
03-01-2014, 2:16 AM
Advise please...Received my replacement tube & RF supply today - too late to call tech support. Service manual instructs to remove the RF supply 1st then the laser tube. RF supply should be under the machine on the base frame. There is no RF supply anywhere on my machine! Whats up with that? Any thoughts?
Thanks! Sandy

Searched and found a Trotec Speedy 300 manual on the internet and the above image shows the CO2 laser and RF unit. The RF unit shown on the bottom with the fans and the DC power supply to its immediate right, looks like a Synrad T60 RF power supply as shown below (actually a T100 RF supply that I installed in a China laser machine a few years back), with DC power supply by PowerOne. You can see a few more product pictures on the Synrad dot com website by looking at the T series lasers.

Sandy Henry
03-01-2014, 9:24 AM
Allen, Thanks for the tips. I'll start fresh this morn. I cannot find the black box with 4 fans. I'll start removing panels & see if I can find it. I'll also check Synrad.com. Thanks again!