PDA

View Full Version : Jointech smart miter

mike johnston
02-27-2014, 9:52 AM
I recently purchased a used Jointech smart miter on the internet, but I am lacking the owners manuel. Looking for a pdf file for one,if anyone knows where, or how please advise.

Thank You Mike

Jim O'Dell
03-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Let me see if I can find my manual. I'll try to post back tomorrow. Jim.

edit: Went ahead and looked in the file cabinet in the shop...no manual. Looked in the one in the bedroom...receipt for purchase in 2003, but no manual. Seems like I saw someone post a few months back, not sure if here or another forum, that had one. I'll keep looking. Jim.

Bob Michaels
03-02-2014, 10:26 AM
Mike, I'm sure I have the manual. I'm out of the country right now, but will return 3/8. If you haven't received a copy by 3/8 just PM me and I'll get it you. Regards, Bob.

Jim O'Dell
03-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Here is the thread I remembered. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?189726-Jointech-Smart-Miter-instruction-manual Maybe PM John Meyer in the thread since it sounds like he already has it in PDF format. Let us know if this doesn't work. Jim.

Don Williams Michigan
03-02-2014, 3:50 PM
Mike,

PM me your E mail address and I will send it to you in PDF format.

Jim O'Dell
03-02-2014, 4:38 PM
Cool! Don, if I can't find mine, I may PM you for a copy also! Jim.

Jim O'Dell
03-03-2014, 7:11 PM
Just to let you know, I found my copy a little bit ago. If Don's doesn't work well, let me know and I'll try mine. Jim.

Tom Haley
07-19-2014, 4:08 PM
Hi Jim, I am a newbie on this forum. I just purchased a Jointech Smart Miter on line and don't have a manual. If you would be king enough to share your in PDF I would be much obliged.
Thanks, Tom

Joel Rosenberg
04-13-2023, 5:35 PM
I know this thread is ancient, but I'm also looking for a PDF copy of the Jointech Smart Miter manual as a PDF.

And if anyone aslo has a digital copy of the Jointech Smart Miter Sled instructional video, that'd be amazing as well! Digital copy would be best/easiest, but if someone has a VHS I'd be open to coordinating to digitize it, or if someone has a CD/DVD but no drive anymore, I'd also be happy to make a copy. I will also make it available online.

Thanks!