PDA

View Full Version : Shenhui Installation and Training

michael reimer
02-24-2014, 8:36 PM
Hello,

Recently received our new laser from Shenhui. We are in the process of setting up the unit now due to construction that was in progress at our new showroom. Is there anyone that you guys can recommend that we could pay for a few days of set up / instruction? I think it would be the faster way to get over the learning curve and set up problems that many users have encountered. We are in South Florida and would be willing to pay for someone with experience with Shenhui.

I have tried Ray at Rabbit and they never returned my numerous emails.........

Mike

Rodne Gold
02-25-2014, 1:57 AM
you could fly me out for a nice 2 week holiday .. :)
Seriously tho , it's not too difficult .. do it when you on skype with a tech guy from Shenui if you having problems , they can guide you thru step by step , they can also go into your puter and set up all the correct settings etc if there are issues.
In general , the lasers are shipped "tested" so should have all the right settings etc.. most difficult thing you might experience is installing and setting up the tube..

Walt Langhans
02-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Yup what Rodney said, But if you find yourself really stuck I'm in Atlanta GA and I'm sure we could work something out for me to come to Florida.