PDA

View Full Version : Chinese manufacturers of laser machines

Kirill Kovalevsky
02-16-2014, 11:01 PM
Hello again, everybody.

At this moment i spent pretty much time looking for a great supplier of Chinese laser machines (both fiber and CO2). And got only few direct recomendations on that, to be more precise - 3 :)
And i ask myself, why is that so, is that some kind of policy of the forum, to avoid advertisment? :) Or unwilingness to share that kind of knowledge that's hard to get (though i don't really believe that option) my inattentiveness?
So, in this thread i would like to receive some reccomendations on the best chinese suppliers of CO2 lasers and fiber lasers (low power, 30 watt exactly).
From my side i can share some expirience buying macines from Weike and the usage of it, and Quick CNC, though i guess everybody knows these brands well :) Or own thought on that field, mb someone would find it interesting, or i will get criticised for what i have found, what's important too.

And btw, i have heard that chinese fiber laser sources (low power) are close to IPG and other world famous brands it terms of engraving, so, can you please reccomend me on that, if buying chinese laser, chinese souce is worth buying or not?

Thanks for visiting my thread :)

Bryan Rocker
02-17-2014, 1:11 AM
Kirill, I would recommend you spend some time on cnczone.com they have en extensive amount of discussions on many things laser. I check there fairly regularly and you can usually ask questions and get a response from more than one company rep. I am also in the hunt for a laser and have been reading about all of these companies especially Rabbit Laser, they are about 30 mins south of me. Have you done the search thing on this forum?????

Bryan

Rodne Gold
02-17-2014, 2:45 AM
If you read the sticky on top here , you will get lots of in depth info re Chinese laser mnfgrs

Mike Null
02-17-2014, 7:16 AM
We do prohibit manufacturers from advertising their products in threads on the forum. They can purchase ad space in the form of banners which are usually at the top of the page.

Keith Outten
02-17-2014, 7:22 AM
We have several advertising sponsors here at The Creek who sell Chinese laser engravers and CNC machines if thats your pleasure. Obviously we would prefer our Members to patronize our sponsors or at least give them a look to see what they offer. Active advertisers give our Members a bit of an edge both in purchasing and after sale support.

Click on the Advertisers link in my signature.

Mark Ross
02-17-2014, 6:57 PM
I try to remember to renew my support to the SawMill, because I want answers to problems and not spam. We are a group of users of various tools from lasers to Neanderthals, and I don't care to wade through posts from "Cleetus" from China, to Og from a cave. It is set up exactly how it should be here. There are great tools from all over the world and some here might prefer bacon, some might like sausage, some may be vegeatarians, but the one thing we all can agree on, we don't like spam (apologies to my laser brothers in Hawaii).

Dave Sheldrake
02-18-2014, 8:51 AM
I try to remember to renew my support to the SawMill, because I want answers to problems and not spam. We are a group of users of various tools from lasers to Neanderthals, and I don't care to wade through posts from "Cleetus" from China, to Og from a cave. It is set up exactly how it should be here. There are great tools from all over the world and some here might prefer bacon, some might like sausage, some may be vegeatarians, but the one thing we all can agree on, we don't like spam (apologies to my laser brothers in Hawaii).

amen to that brother, I hate the "buy our machine" kind of posts when the differences between one Chinese machine and another are too small to consider!

cheers

Dave