PDA

View Full Version : Where is Martin Boekers?

Jim Good
02-14-2014, 11:31 PM
I haven't heard from Martin in a few months. I've noticed he hasn't responded to any threads since November. I'm hoping everything is ok.

I may holler at him if no one has heard from him recently.

Jim

Mike Null
02-15-2014, 7:54 AM
Jim

Great minds!!!!!

I noticed that Marty hadn't posted in quite awhile so I called him a couple of weeks ago. As you know, Marty works at Scott AFB, and they've been going through some turmoil there with respect to some of their peripheral operations. I believe he has lost the staff he had and he's running as fast as he can to keep up.

Marty is only about 45 minutes from me so we've managed to get together a couple of times.

Glad to see you've found the time to come back to SMC.

Jim Good
02-15-2014, 10:01 AM
Mike,

I should have known you would have already checked up on Marty. With each passing week I was more afraid to inquire! I am so glad to hear Marty is ok health-wise and fully understand how it is to play catch-up on a daily basis! Ok, I can exhale now!

Knowing we may lose out on the friendship and knowledge of another dear friend (possible move out of the industry) I would hate to see another one go!

Mike, I'm hoping things have slowed down and I can become more active here. It's a great place to be and with great folks!

Jim