PDA

View Full Version : yes or no? Please advise

charles hastings
02-10-2014, 4:21 PM
eBay item# 320552035241

Is there a better bang for the buck? Good unit or no? Thanks

Jerome Stanek
02-10-2014, 4:47 PM
How close are you to their warehouse. Have you looked at Automation Technologies units they have one with a little bigger cutting area and 60 watt tube. I have one of their units and like it. I did have a controller go out and they shipped a new one and I was up and running in 3 days.

Dan Wilhelm
02-10-2014, 4:47 PM
I just ordered a G.Weike LG500 60W from Automation Technology in Chicago for $4000 shipped. I think you could do better on price that than one. But I have not heard of the Morn brand. I know G.Weike has a good reputation among the Chinese lasers.

charles hastings
02-10-2014, 5:11 PM
Ill check them out. Thanks

Rodne Gold
02-11-2014, 12:25 AM
NO!!!!
Read the sticky thread at the top of this forum to get more "education" on chinese lasers and what you can get for your money..

Craig Dawes
02-12-2014, 10:44 PM
NO!!!!
Read the sticky thread at the top of this forum to get more "education" on chinese lasers and what you can get for your money..

I'll have to agree with Rodne, I purchased on of the chinese units and even with with all the hints and tips on the forums it can be a very daunting process to get it up and running smoothly.
It would have gone a lot better if I had access to some one local, who knows what they are doing, instead of phone calls and emails to china.
Personally I will go with one of the top 3 next time. :)