PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Coupons-How do you get them?

Shawn Fisher
02-04-2014, 11:12 PM
I purchased a G0555 anniversary bandsaw just before Christmas and love it! I am thinking about buying a small drum sander now. I was wondering where/how do you get coupons for Grizzly? Do they send them after a purchase?

Thanks!

Rich Harkrader
02-05-2014, 8:58 AM
Sometimes you'll get one on their catalog. Seems random. Also if you're on their mailing list, they send out little flyer catalogs that sometimes have them on there. Usually a 10% off coupon. Sign up for their catalog and see if you get one. I think they used to put them in their advertisements in Wood magazine, but I have seen one of those in over a year, so not sure if they still do that or not.

Rich;)

Ole Anderson
02-05-2014, 8:59 AM
Is there a magazine out there that doesn't have an ad with a coupon from HF?

glenn bradley
02-05-2014, 9:13 AM
Wood Magazine commonly has a two page Grizzly add in front with a code for the specific machines shown.

Earl McLain
02-05-2014, 1:25 PM
Is there a magazine out there that doesn't have an ad with a coupon from HF?

The Journal of the American Society of Financial Service Professionals. At least not yet!!

earl

Mikhail Lermontov
02-05-2014, 1:48 PM
Shawn try to call them and ask for a discount. As a last resort ask to talk to a manager and ask him/her for a discount or add some accessories instead. When I buy something expensive this strategy almost always pay off at least a bit.

Marc Myers
02-05-2014, 4:23 PM
They usually have a seasonal sale that they send out a flier and it has a 10% code on the back. I used it to by my G0690 a year ago. They also have weekly specials on their website, so check back there often. I just ordered a G0555lx bandsaw last week. Their weekly special price was $445. I called to find out when it expired so I could place the order in time, and found out it was already expired...last weeks deal. The woman on the phone checked the web after I told her what I was looking at and they honored the price, provided I ordered it over the phone with her right then. I did just that and put the new toy together yesterday, just waiting on some Timberwolf blades next trip to Woodcraft.

I will add that their sale prices and 10% discounts are common enough that, as Mikhail suggest, talking with a manager could possible convince them to give it to you. It would cost you a phone call to find out.

Dan Hintz
02-05-2014, 7:16 PM
If I don't want to tear up a woodworking magazine, I'll just Google search one and print it out.

I'm seeing 25% coupons show up in mags more often than I used to...