PDA

View Full Version : Night Light Supplier

Jeff Belany
01-30-2014, 1:57 PM
For those of you that make Nightlights using the GE 10933, 10934 or similar LED lamps that have a removable acrylic insert, please take note. I was just informed that the distributor will no longer be supplying this style LED light. These are the ones sold at Walmart and I'm sure many other places. I did buy some at Walmart because I was short on blue lights for an order, but I'm assuming these will be phased out as stock is sold. It could be that stores will have them for awhile, depending on how many they stocked in their warehouses. But, if you have to pay retail prices for these, it will affect the prices you have to charge. Just wanted to let Creekers know about this.

Does anyone have a different brand nightlight that accepts an acrylic insert?

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Chuck Stone
01-30-2014, 6:54 PM
I just noticed that the WalMart near me is out of these, but they have
a new one very similar, and it was $3 and change.. acrylic insert came out

Jeff Belany
01-31-2014, 11:32 AM
Just curious what design is on the acrylic insert? I'll have to look at for it next time I'm at Wally World. Even if I can get them there the price will be quite a bit more than I've been paying.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Keith Upton
01-31-2014, 1:03 PM
Being new to lasers and not being a normal retail type, I've not seen these. Can some one post a pic or a link? Sounds like it could be something fun to do for the kids in the family.